About Me

My photo
I haven't run a PR on the track in over 9 years. I haven't even run the Steeplechase since 2008. I've been told I should retire, I should "Hang up the spikes" I'm "too old", but HOW??? I love to run! I love to race! I KNOW I've got more! The Flame Within burns hot and bright, and until it fades, there will be no sleep for this weary soul.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Favorite Track and Field event to watch...

My favorite event to run is the 3K steeplechase, but I have always been a fan of the Triple Jump. I had a chance to watch John Edwards compete back in 2001 and it was amazing. So graceful and powerful... I would love to do all of the events, but Triple might be my favorite to watch.

What's your favorite? The Survey is at the bottom of the page. Thanks for reading.

-Chorny-

No comments:

Post a Comment